WATCH THIS BRIEF INTRO FROM DR. MAZ MOSHIRI
The Aligner Intensive Fellowship
and Align Technology have teamed up to offer...
Invisalign® Fundamentals 2.0
for Residents and Faculty
We all know that clear aligner orthodontics is in ever-increasing demand. With our vast clear aligner experience in private practice we understand how important this education is for emerging orthodontists. That's precisely why we have teamed up with Align Technology to offer Invisalign Fundamentals 2.0 at no cost to orthodontic residents, as well as full-time faculty. Our goal is to complement the curriculum of your residency program to ensure that you have a robust, clear aligner education and a solid foundation before graduating. The completion of this course also starts your journey toward becoming Invisalign certified—and waives the $2,995 onboarding enrollment fee post-graduation.
Upon course completion, participants will gain the following:
- A thorough understanding of aligner tooth movement fundamentals with a focus on force-driven versus displacement-driven systems.
- Ideal digital treatment-plan design methods for the majority of aligner-eligible malocclusions.
- The ability to design force systems and attachments for effective aligner malocclusion treatment including:
– Deep bite
– Open bite
– Class II
– Class III
- Detailed design applications for adolescent aligners where Phase 1 movements may be indicated.
- A strategic thought process for addressing refinements and occlusal finishings unique to aligner treatment.
- Business planning considerations for increased practice aligner delivery.
Here's how it works:
- To register for Invisalign Fundamentals your residency status must be verified by your Program Director, who will then provide you with a registration link.
- Each individual resident can be sponsored a single time.
- Registration for the current course is only open for a limited time.
- Once registered, you may begin the Pre-Work immediately, full course content releases on December 13, 2023.
- The upcoming course runs for six months and ends on June 18, 2024 — no exceptions to this deadline will be made.
- The Invisalign Fundamentals course does NOT include CE. However, Align's onboarding course does include CE.
- Align’s onboarding course fee will be waived once you have completed Invisalign Fundamentals (a $2,995 value). After you've received your Completion Certificate you may request a coupon code for the onboarding course. Please reach out to [email protected] to request your coupon code.
- If you do not complete the Invisalign Fundamentals course by June 18, 2024, you will lose access to the content AND when you are ready to become an Invisalign provider (post-graduation), you will be required to pay the $2,995 fee for Align’s onboarding course.